Bingo: The Game of Chance
Bingo, a casino game, is a game of luck compared to other table games.
So, if you are feeling lucky, you know what game to try out. A note though - there are many variations in playing the game. The most basic version involves the caller calling out random numbers.
The players with 5x5 cards find the called numbers from the deck. The player who arranges the called out numbers first in a row or column wins the game. After arranging the numbers in a row, the player calls out ‘Bingo’ or ‘House’ loudly. It marks the end of the round in the game.
By calling out ‘Bingo’, the player alerts all the other players in the table about the winning arrangement of cards. The caller then verifies the arrangement and announces the winner of the round. As we mentioned earlier, this game is purely a game of sheer luck. This game is a derivative of the children’s game ‘Lotto’.
How to play?
Bingo is easy to play. It has no strategies, and hence you cannot have any learning curve with the game. Each player will have 5x5 cards with numbers printed on it in a different pattern. While the caller calls number randomly, the players will mark it with tiles on the cards. The numbers can be called out randomly using an electrical random number generator (RNG). The first one to mark it in a row, column or diagonal pattern wins the game.
What are the types?
There are many variations in playing Bingo. These variations depend on how you arrange the selected numbers in a pattern. To kick start the basics of Bingo, scroll the page and learn more about their types.
- Single Line Bingo: It is the most common variation of Bingo that allows the players to form the pattern in a single line, row, column or diagonal pattern.
- Four Corners Bingo: If you are the first player to mark the corners of the Bingo card with tiles, then you are the winner.
- Big X Bingo: To win this variation, the player must cross off an ‘X’ in the Bingo card or Bingo ticket.
- Top, Middle and Bottom Bingo: This Bingo variation lets the prayer mark three rows in the Bingo card, in the top, middle and last row.
- W Bingo Pattern: You must be the first person to cross off the numbers in the Bingo card, to resemble the ‘W’ pattern.
- One to Go Bingo: In this game, you need to cross only one called-out number to win the round. It is usually like a consolation game for the losers.
- Any Four Numbers Bingo: To win this variation, you should be the first person to cross off the first four numbers in the Bingo card.
If two players finish the game together and call out ‘Bingo’ at the same time, then the caller verifies their cards first. After verification, if they are winners of the round, then they get to share the prize.
Online vs. Offline:
Bingo is an exciting game to play online and offline. There are several Bingo games online for you to have fun playing it. The exciting offers, amazing bonuses and varieties of tournaments allow you to have the best time in online bingo games. Several types of exciting online bonuses that you can avail are:
- Welcome bonus
- Real money bonus
- Referral bonus
- Sticky deposit bonuses and
- First deposit bonus
Rules to play:
The rules of this casino game are fairly simple and direct. The rules may differ if you decide to play it in the hall or online. The simple rule includes buying Bingo cards if you decide to play. You can choose the Bingo cards, which has numbers ranging from 1 to 90 arranged in different patterns. No two players can have identical cards in the game.
So, there can be only one winner in the game. Once the game starts, you shouldn’t draw any Bingo card, and play with what you have. You must mark the called out numbers in your bingo cards until you win or someone else calls out ‘Bingo’.
Do you think you want to try your hands playing Bingo? Here are a few things you need to know.
- Can I play bingo online?
Yes, you can play bingo online with the reliable online casinos that you know. It provides you with the comfort of playing at home. You can start learning the basics of Bingo if you are a beginner. Several online casinos present exciting welcome offers to the newbies.
- What are the strategies one can use to win the game?
As we mentioned earlier in this article, bingo is a game of luck. But you can increase the chances of winning by selecting the bulk of bingo cards. By looking at what other people buy, and how many players are there in a hall, you can increase your odds. Finally, by avoiding the game which has a high jackpot, you can minimize your losses.
- What is a house edge in Bingo?
Since Bingo involves competing with players in the hall, and the total number of players determines the payoffs, this game does not have a house edge. So, if you find the right bingo pack, you can win the game easily.
- Who can play Bingo?
Bingo does not require strategies or rule book. Anyone can play this simple game. You must be over 18 years of age though to play any casino game.
- Is it possible to have two winners in the Bingo game?
All the bingo cards are identical and have different patterns in it. But with the pack chosen, in very rare cases, two players can ‘bingo’ at the same time. In such cases, they share the prizes.